VEIN VuBMFeatures :
- Reduce trauma to patients as they do not have to go through multiple puncture attempts.
- Increase accuracy allows a better cannulation reducing the risk of double puncture etc.
- Reduce time for the procedure as the inputs from VeinVu give better information over naked eye vision.
- Increase productivity for the medical staff allowing them to attend more patients.
- Lesser chances of infection as lesser number of attempts required.
- Non-invasive operation; meaning the device does not need to touch the subject or the surface at all.
- This also means no fears of infection.
VEIN Vu BMTechnical Specifications :
- Certification: European CE — MDD (93/42/EEC) complying IEC 60601-I
- Visualization: Up to 10mm; Brightness: 6 Lumen
- Weight: less than 400 grams; Size: 20 cm x I 0 cm X 12 cm
- Modes: Normal,Thick, Color, Black & White, Inverse
- Software: Upgradable Built in display
- Operating Temperature: 4 0 C to 40 0 C; StorageTemperature: -10 0 C to 40 0 C
- Usage on Mains: Continuous; Usage on Battery: 30 Minutes of Active Use
- 4 Hrs. of Standby; Charging Time: I Hour for full charge
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-ion, 3.6 V
- Standard Accessories: Wheeled stand, Charger, Carrying Bags
- Opticaa Vein Access
- Lesser Attempts
- Helping Determine Patency
Venous cannulation is one of the most widely used techniques in the medical field for drawing blood, or to obtain venous access to deliver fluids and medicines.While treating trauma patient. every second counts; and bruises, burns and other physical condition often make it difficult to locate veins. The veins are also hard to locate in children, elderly, patients in shock, obese or dehydrated patients.
An easy, portable, non-invasive, vein detecting device which visually assists in finding best vein for vein-puncture with no risks or side effects.VeinVu Uses harmless near-infrared light to provide real time digital image allowing clinicians to verify vein patency and avoid valves or bifurcations. It is handheld, lightweight and effective on all skin tones. It can view anatomy at any angle and maintains standard clinical practice.
Medical professionals know that vein-puncture can be particularly challenging in some patients. Those with difficult venous access (DVA) where Vein Vu can be useful include: